At Foothills School Division, it is always our aim to find a fair and reasonable solution in the best interests of your child.
1. Talk to the people at your child’s school. We encourage you to start your dialogue with the person you have the issue with. If they are not able to address your concern, Principals have the authority to resolve the majority of concerns that arise at the school level.
2. Contact Division Office. If the Principal at your child’s school is unable to resolve your concern satisfactorily, please contact Division Office, where your concern will be escalated to the appropriate individual. You can reach us in any of the following ways:
- By telephone: 403-652-3001
- By email: email@example.com
- By filling out an email form on our website
- By fax: 403-652-4204
- By mail: Foothills School Division, P.O. Box 5700, High river, AB T1V 1M7
Still not satisfied?
Policy 13 outlines appeals and hearings regarding student matters.
Communications & Events Manager