Black Diamond / Turner Valley
Red Deer Lake
May 24, 2017 - Board Meeting Highlights
The Board of Trustees is pleased to share with all education stakeholders highlights from their recent meeting. The adopted minutes will be available online following the next regular Board meeting scheduled for 1:30pm June 7, 2017 in High River.
- The Board received a presentation on the Oilfields High School Education Plan.
- The Board accepted the first reading of Policy 7 - Board Operations.
- The Board received a Learning Services update from Assistant Superintendent Pamela Rannelli.
- The Board received the Quarterly Financial Report from Assistant Superintendent Drew Chipman.
- The Board received information on the Alberta Education Curriculum Survey.
- The Board congratulates Turner Valley School for their recent successes in the Provincial Archery Competition, Nureva "Span" System, and the Calgary Regional History Fair.