Black Diamond / Turner Valley
Red Deer Lake
June 7, 2017 - Board Meeting Highlights
The Board of Trustees is pleased to share with all education stakeholders highlights from their recent meeting. The adopted minutes will be available online following the next regular Board meeting scheduled for 1:00pm June 21, 2017 in High River.
- The Board received a presentation on the Skills Canada Provincial Competition from Corrine Babb.
- The Board congratulates the Black Diamond and High River areas for hosting Tier 3 Rugby Provincials this weekend.
- The Board celebrates a former Blackie student, now attending Highwood High School, on being named to the Youth Commonwealth Games Canadian team.
- The Board congratulates Millarville School grade 4-6 students who took part in the Rundle College STEM Competition and placed second.
- The Board hosted their annual Recognition Lunch and congratulated all recipients.