June 21, 2017 - Board Meeting Highlights
The Board of Trustees is pleased to share with all education stakeholders highlights from their recent meeting. The adopted minutes will be available online following the next regular Board meeting scheduled for 1:00pm September 6, 2017 in High River.
- The Board approved the Foothills School Division Budget for 2017-2018.
- The Board approved a revised 2017-2018 School Calendar that meets the requirements of the Government's Memorandum of Agreement without impacting Foothills families.
- The Board approved funding for ten 2017 Classroom/Program Innovative Project (CPIP) applications.
- The Board approved that Foothills School Division may enter into Munipal Election Agreements with the Town of High River, Town of Turner Valley, Town of Black Diamond, Village of Longview, and the MD of Foothills.
- The Board received a Capital Update from Director of Planning Monica Kohlhammer.
- The Board received as information updates to Administrative Procedures AP360, AP208, AP165, AP352, AP353, AP379, and AP421.
- The Board congratulates Milestones Award Recipients.
- The Board congratulates students who are attending Graduation Ceremonies.
- The Board thanks the staff of Oilfields High School and Highwood High School for supporting Tier 3 Provincial Rugby Championships.