Download and complete the Transportation Services Request Form.
Fax completed form to: 403-652-1102 or email: Transportation@fsd38.ab.ca.
Bus Passes & Fees
Eligible students who reside in High River or Okotoks MUST obtain a bus pass prior to the first day of school. Students who do not have a bus pass will not be granted permission to board the bus.
Bus passes for eligible students will be available for pick up at your child’s school beginning in late August through the second week of September. AFTER the second week of September, bus passes are available at our Aldersyde Bus Garage, located west of Hwy 2A on 418th Ave. (opposite the Aldersyde turn off). Please note: the bus garage is closed in July and during the first two weeks of August.
Ineligible students applying to ride the bus on a user pay basis are required to submit a Bus Request Form and will be contacted around mid-October regarding space availability. If space is available, a parent or guardian will be required to visit our Aldersyde Bus Garage to pay fees and obtain a student bus pass. Fees must be paid and a bus pass obtained before transportation service will start. Payment by cash or cheque only.
Annual Fee Schedule for User Pay Busing (subject to change without notice)
- Kindergarten – less than 2.4 km $100/year
- Kindergarten – school of choice (must meet the bus in-bound) $100/year
- Kindergarten to grade 3 – without older sibling & more than 1.6 km $0
- Grades 1 to 12 – designated school, less than 2.4 km $200/year
- Grades 1 to 12 – school of choice $200/year
- Family Rate – family maximum fee $450/year
- Non-FSD students attending an FSD school where there is no Letter of Understanding or Education Services Agreement in place with the resident board (Calgary & Nanton students must meet bus in-bound) $600/year
- International students $900/year
Rural students (eligible and user pay) do NOT require a bus pass.
Ineligible students applying to ride the bus on a user pay basis will be contacted around mid-October regarding space availability. If so, a parent or guardian will be required to visit our Aldersyde Bus Garage to pay fees. Fees MUST be paid before transportation service will start. Payment by cash or cheque only.
Fee Schedule for User Pay Busing: $200/year (subject to change without notice)