Black Diamond / Turner Valley
Red Deer Lake
September 20, 2017 - Board Meeting Highlights
The Board of Trustees is pleased to share with all education stakeholders highlights from their recent meeting. The adopted minutes will be available online following the next regular Board meeting scheduled for 1:00pm October 11, 2017 in High River.
- received a report on the Classroom Program Innovate Projects funding from Assistant Superintendent Pamela Rannelli.
- approved the processes and timelines for the FSD three year plan.
- received a Capital update from Director of Planning Monica Kohlhammer.
- received a summary of professional development allocations from Assistant Superintendent Allen Davidson.
- received an update on how the $91,000 of Classroom Initiative Funding from the Alberta Goverment will be dispensed.
- expressed kudos to all students, staff and parents who participated in the Terry Fox Runs/Walks