Black Diamond / Turner Valley
Red Deer Lake
April 12, 2017 - Board Meeting Highlights
The Board of Trustees is pleased to share with all education stakeholders highlights from their recent meeting. The adopted minutes will be available online following the next regular Board meeting scheduled for 1pm April 26, 2017 in High River.
- The Board received a presentation on the Red Deer Lake School Education Plan, with a focus on improving the level of engagement in all aspects of learning and creating effective assessment practices.
- The Board accepted the final reading of Policy 9 – Board Representatives.
- The Board approved the Joint Municipal Election Agreement as presented.
- The Board received a Capital update presentation on future planning projects.
- The Board congratulated all involved in the Human Library project at Oilfields High School.
- The Board read a letter from Minister Eggen approving the sale of the former Division Office building to the Government of Alberta.