Black Diamond / Turner Valley
Red Deer Lake
April 26, 2017 - Board Meeting Highlights
The Board of Trustees is pleased to share with all education stakeholders highlights from their recent meeting. The adopted minutes will be available online following the next regular Board meeting scheduled for 1pm May 10, 2017 in High River.
- The Board received a presentation on the Turner Valley School Education Plan.
- The Board accepted the Board Meeting Schedule for 2017-2018 as presented.
- The Board received a Learning Services Update from Assistant Superintendent Pamela Rannelli.
- The Board received a report from Superintendent John Bailey on the signed French partnership with Académie Nancy-Metz.
- The Board received an update from Assistant Superintendent Drew Chipman on the ASBA Spring General Meeting.
- The Board recognized and thanked all volunteers within our schools and communities in recognition of National Volunteer Week.
- The Board read a letter from Minister Eggen approving the increase in Trustee representation within the town of Okotoks from one to two.