Black Diamond / Turner Valley
Red Deer Lake
May 10, 2017 - Board Meeting Highlights
The Board of Trustees is pleased to share with all education stakeholders highlights from their recent meeting. The adopted minutes will be available online following the next regular Board meeting scheduled for 1pm May 24, 2017 in High River.
- The Board received a presentation from the Director of Transportation on busing within Foothills School Division.
- The Board approved the change of start time of the June 7, 2017 Board Meeting to 1:30pm to accomodate the recognition lunch.
- The Board received a Capital Planning update from Director of Planning Monica Kohlhammer.
- The Board received an update from Assistant Superintendent Drew Chipman on Labour Relations.
- The Board congratulates Jill Alexander on her new position of Vice Principal of Big Rock School.
- The Board congratulates Millarville Community School for another very successful evaluation visit by the International Baccalaureate organizaiton.
- The Board reviewed Administrative Procedures:
- 318 - Pediculosis Capitis (Head Lice)
- 321 - Youth Criminal Justice Information and Records
- 361 - Use of Provincial Achievement, Diploma Exam Results and Student Learning Assessment